Ladies I need your help!

A

Okay girls. Glow has me all kinds of messed up. I got my period in November on the 15th and it ended on the 21st. According to Glow I was originally ovulating on the days I circled. My original period for December was supposed to be here on the 18th. I had sex every single day during my fertile window. So my fertile window ended yesterday on the 5th. Now today I just went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. Not heavy at all, quite light. But it definitely looked like the start of AF. I know it’s wayyyy too early for implantation bleeding, right? Determined it was my period I went to glow to hit start on my period on the calendar. About half an hour later it lightened up a lot. So I went back into glow to delete the period and log it as spotting. After I deleted the period everything was all screwed up. Now saying I ovulated the day after my period in November??? And I wasn’t even ovulating the whole time my husband and I were trying! Now saying my period for December is due on the 8th!? It also deleted all of my logs😭😭😭😭 Yesterday I had a lot of cramping but i definitely didn’t think it was because my period was coming today. I’m so confused and upset. We were trying so hard to conceive this month and we thought since we had sex every day of my fertile window we had a really good shot this month. Even if no one has any input it just felt good to write this because I am very upset. Isn’t it too early for me to get my period again? I normally have very regular periods so this is new. Sorry for the long post!!