People are so mean.

Hey all. So my husband and I have a 3 month old son, and he has the most amazing blue eyes I’ve ever seen and gorgeous gold blonde hair. I have gray/blue eyes and dark blonde hair, and my husband has very dark brown eyes and hair. For the most part, people say he looks like me and it’s uncommon for baby’s to have their mothers eyes especially blue so everyone was shocked at first. But now certain family members on his side are questioning behind my back if our son is actually his.. I want to punch them right in the jaw. They say that nobody is sure that hes my husbands baby because the time I got pregnant, we were living a few states away from home, and my husband was working and in school so he was gone 16 hours 5 days a week, and 10 hours on saturdays so the theory they came up with is that I had a secret lover since I had so much free time alone.. I’m MORTIFIED. I have never, or planned to be with someone else. And they think they are gonna meet him and “oh I want to babysit”. Should I have the right to say no I do now want them around our son?? I know for certain that this is what they think because of family member slipped up and told my mother in law, who in turn told us