what should i do?

Haley

so, my boyfriend and i have been together for two and a half years now. he always tells me what i can and can’t wear and every time he walks me to class, he’ll say “cover up.” im not allowed to wear shirts that don’t go over my jeans to cover my butt. in october, he took a picture of this girls butt and ive been trying to move past it, but the other day, he told me to keep his streaks and she is on his snapchat. now, im trying to get better, but listen to this. he will get on my social media and make me unfriend guys. even if im good friends with them. i had to unfriend my best friend because my boyfriend accused me of cheating. and the other day, i had a chorus concert and we had to wear skirts, and he got really mad at me because i didn’t change clothes. he said it was “just to show off my butt” and to “spread my legs for other guys” (his actual words) and i got this red sweater the other day and it doesn’t go over my jeans and he wants me to tie a flannel with it! with a sweater! he gets mad when guys even look at me and every time i tell him that i don’t want to be restrained anymore, he cries. and he tells me that if he lost me, he lost his life and he doesn’t want to live without me.. i just can’t leave him. im stuck.