Is it normal? (TMI)

Nikki

I'm 29 weeks + 4 days and a FTM. This past weekend I've been having constant and more than what I usually get Braxton hicks contractions. About 30 minutes ago while I was up and cleaning, I felt this wetness in my panties (sorry TMI!) so I went to check.

It was this clump of white/clear discharge I've never had before really sticky and thick + water like liquid. No pink, red, brown, or green streaks. I wish I took a picture just so I could show my ob next time I saw her or ask about it. I know discharge is common in pregnancy but this is my first time feeling this kind of discharge. Some of it was really liquidy and so it soaked through my underwear and went through a bit on my sweats.

I googled and I found it could be my mucous plug? Is it too early for me to lose it? I heard it's to worry about if lost this early since it regenerates if baby isn't ready to come out.

Ever since I've wiped it off and off my panties I put a pad on to see if it could just be regular preggo discharge, but I've also been having a lot of little cramping and somewhat heavy Braxton hicks contractions. It's not painful or anything, but just wondering if this is anything to be concerned about??