Test Again? Or not pregnant

I’m going on 5 days late. AF November 11-16, ovulated around the 25th, Unprotected sex with the pull out method but we aren’t very careful so some of him has gone in me. Been feeling off, very bloated, gas, headaches off and on, diarrhea off and on, nothing with my boobs other than maybe some prominent veins. I tested tonight and 4 days ago and it was negative.. (two different test brands) should I wait and test in the AM, wait for AF, test in a week or so if no AF? Confused..

Vote below to see results!