Nightmares

💜👣

I dont know if this is normal as it is my first pregnancy. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mother and love kids. I have three step kids. Lately though I find myself having strange dreams about my unborn baby. I am 9 weeks pregnant and this sort of scares me. In my dream I am in a kitchen and the baby is sleeping in the room down the hall.. I hear crying over the baby monitor so I dry my hands from washing dishes and head to get my baby. My husband is not home and our dogs are out in the yard. Normal... I open the door to the nursery and the window is open.. curtains blowing in the wind. I close the window and turn to the crib and its empty. We have a day bed in the corner and the crying is coming from UNDER the bed! I hurry to get to my baby but when I look for them under the bed I see tiny feet kicking and hear them crying then they vanish... I wake up feeling paniced and of course I have to take a moment to calm myself and remind myself the baby is still in my womb... Is this sort of thing normal? Or should I try to talk to someone about getting help? I have no idea what it means and Google is no help.