TTC struggles...

Melody • Wynter Rayne 11.2018♥️ Married to my best friend♡😍 Gunner Tate due 2022

this is pretty much a rant I guess. I've been TTC with my fiance for 7 months now. haven't had luck. ovulation test I took kept saying I wasn't ovulating. I gave up after that. now my friend who has a issue getting pregnant I forget what it's called, but she's throwing in my face daily how she's doing <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> and how two eggs dropped and how he's got good sperm blah blah blah. does anyone else get upset when people throw it in your face? I was so depressed yesterday. I'm also thinking of finding a new Dr because the family Dr I have seems like when I'm asking about wanting to get pregnant she doesn't care she waits and waits till I start getting bitchy to even say well check this well check that. ugh. I feel like I have no friends anymore BC they all have kids and I don't. anyone need a friend who's TTC too ? well thanks for reading my rant I just hope I'm not alone on feeling like this.