Back to the drawing board β›”β›”πŸ˜£πŸ˜£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Trinigal πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΉπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ€΄πŸΎ β€’ BossLady1823πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ€΄πŸΎπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMother off 2 beautiful girls πŸ‘­πŸ½. Mother 2 an AngelBabyBoyπŸ‘ΌπŸ½ Wife an amazing manπŸ€΅πŸΎπŸ‘°πŸΎ TTC our miracle baby🀰🏾🀱🏾

AF Showed up tonight. 1 day late and she had too show up!! The disappointment is unreal.. But God is in controlπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ After Every storm a Rainbow is not far behind!!! I will do everything in my power to get my rainbow miracleπŸ€°πŸ½πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€°πŸ½πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸŒ«πŸŒͺπŸŒ¨πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ›„β›„β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ I will continue to pray and have faith that he will bless us soonπŸ€°πŸ½πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘¨πŸ½β€βš•οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€°πŸ½ Everyone out there that are trying their hardest to get their Christmas Miracles God bless each and everyone of you. Never give up never lose faith and keep praying GOD is listening to each and everyone of us!!!πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Going to have me a drink and cry a bit and den go to bed and wake up in the morning more refreshed and with more faith and hope than I had before!!!!