Help a mama out?

Cheyenne

So I have been submitting my daughters photos to modeling agencies in Portland Oregon and after a few weeks of trying I got a bit for a Fred Myers casting call for her. When I went to the casting there were a lot of parents who have never been to something like this then some parents who's children were already modeling. The goal was to look her age (shes 3 months) nothing to fancy. The photographer and the Fred Myers representative were looking for a child older than 9 months but they told me to bring my daughter in anyway. Well they took photos of my daughter to se how she will act/look under the spotlight. She's not that strong yet so her dad and I held her up as we tried to get her to look at the camera, she would only look and daddy and I. It all worked out because we we able to get one huge smile out of her looking at us so that was great.

What I am asking you mammas. I just made an Instagram for my daughter and it would really help me out for her future bookings. I am trying to get her popularity up. Please don't judge me for opening a Instagram for her. I don't post anything negative or sexualized. I could really use support!! Here is a picture of my baby girl for attention...

#MaiLeeKieu