I feel so much safer having a dog.

So ladies I had a scary moment yesterday..and it was by far the most scariest.. I hear a knock on our door and usually it’s my neighbor letting everyone know if theirs parties or you knkw something for the community and sometimes I help her out! So I thought nothing of it and I open the door and a man was there. He asked if I had a phone to use idk why but it didn’t sound right and i have a glass screen and it was locked and I didn’t open it: my heart was racing and I said no, I don’t have a house phone I’m sorry. And here comes my dog and I’v NEVER seen my dog hurt even a fly and he was going CRAZY. and the man got so scared it looked like he was EXTRA nervous and You could tell he was getting irritated and I told him he doesn’t go away I will let my dog out so fast and the guy ran. I called the police and informed my WHOLE neighborhood. I knew he was up to no good, the look in his eyes I knew if I let him in I was a goner, but thanks to my best friend as my protector I was OKAY. I will ALWAYS trust my dog. He saved me. I have been so shook since. It’s weird because from the looks of it I could see his phone outline in his pocket. I will forever be thankful to my best friend and my family dog.