Left Me After Sex

Ok so like there’s this boy I was talking to for a while but not really, Bc he’s unloyal so only time we really communicate is when I saw him in person. Before my pussy was SUPER wet. Until I met him and I took plan B pills twice and like my vagina would be dry just because of those two pills..and would take forever to get me wet with foreplay. So everytime we fucked he would always complain “this shit is so dry” ... so I just gave him head everytime. Now I isolated myself for a month and I’m back. Now my body is back to normal and my vagina can easily can wet again. He was kissing my neck and fingered me and felt I was literally so wet so we fucked. As he was stroking he was like “fuck you’re hella wet” and then when I was riding him he was like “slow down slow down” and I went hella faster & he came. This was like 10 mins btw🙄 I was like wtf that’s it? Lol. He said “you should’ve slowed down.” And then after we cuddled and stuff and had a good time together. It was actually a really good time we had afterwards, because usually it’s like we do sexual shit n jus go home. But we actually communicated and he even said “I love when you’re like this instead of giving attitude all the time” so I’m thinking he’s feeling me again... and then when i leave I text him like “get home safe” and he hasn’t replied ever since. It’s been 4 days now... still hasn’t read my message (I know he got it, he jus wants to leave me on delivered) and he still watches my snap stories or posts on ig and shit. I thought we had a good time ... and I gave him good pussy finally AND I made him cum in 10 mins so why did he disappear on me...?