I did something special for my boyfriend and he just lit up! (TMI)

Ilaria

My boyfriend and I like to go to the "adult store" and he has expressed liking this buttplug that has a tail. He really enjoyed the idea. The problem is it's very hard for me to get into the idea of anal sex. It hurts and I've never been into it. But I decided to try getting it for a Christmas surprise. Yesterday we went Christmas shopping and just decided to give each other our presents last night. So I excused myself to take an intense shower, discretely bringing the lube in with me. And I was able to get it in comfortably and actually enjoyed it. I went back into our room and he was laying on our couch. We were about to watch tv, so he set it up. When he laid back down I asked if he was ready to see his present. He nodded and I bent down and pulled off my shorts, making sure he couldn't see it. By the time I stood up he just hesitantlky asked "...did you get a tail?" And he was just over the moon! For something I was hesitant about doing, I'm so happy I did. I'm definitely more open minded about it, and he just LOVED it!