Trying to conceive

Domoniquie • Cookie love

Good morning ladies,

I got on this app so that I could track my lovers fertility peaks. It’s funny coming from the outside in. She wants to have a baby but I am doing the leg work. Literally. Lol. We tried three month in a row during the summer spring time with a known donor and nothing took. We had her checked and the doctor said she was fine. So I figured it could be the donor because he’s older..

But this week we are trying AI at home again but with donor sperm from a sperm bank. I decided that I was tired of her being sad and disappointed about it not taking so I wanted to try someone younger and who I know recently had a pregnancy.

I have everything from the mosie baby to her ovulation kits for her to track starting tomorrow. I purchased a spectrum so that I could see if her cervix is open or not before we try. If it’s not I’ll wait. But I’m going to also purchase preseed since it says it will help with the process. I have her in vitamins as well.

We are going to attempt this Thursday afternoon or even because it says she ovulating friday and I want the best window. I was told frozen sperm only last between 12-24 hours so the day before is my go too. I just hope it works and I wish all you ladies a great journey.

Its weird not being the one getting pregnant but being excited because im doing the process. I already have a two year old and it’s her time since we’re above the 30 mark.. I hope someone is in the same boat... ❤️❤️❤️