Who gives the back rub?

None-ya

Okay so I am newly pregnant but not a first time mom. I'm all too familiar with the body aches that come along with being pregnant and I can honestly say that even though I'm not that far along, I'm feeling all of the back pain, hip pain , and hurting ribs already. I am also in the sick phase still. I get really bad acid reflux, I'm sensitive to smell, and constantly on the edge of barfing. My fiancé is a police officer and former military. He had some war related injuries and over time, his careers took a toll on his body. He tosses and turns all night and just overall doesn't get good rest because of his back. So I am the type of woman who gives my man somewhat regular massages, meaning he doesn't have to ask. When I see he really needs it, I give him a thourough, non-sexual rubdown which usually makes him feel better. I'll even massage the back of his thighs and calves, all the way down to his feet. Now lately, I've been needing the back rubs but I feel like he doesn't see an urgency in giving me a good rub down because I'm not big yet. I told him I need it and he hasn't done it yet. So because he hasn't done it, it makes me want to hold out on massaging him.....but then I feel guilty because I know he really needs the massage. Let me add that since he can't really do anything about my being sick, I really want the massage as a way to ease some of my discomfort overall and feel like he's being supportive of my situation. What do you guys think?