In Need of Adenomyosis with PCOS Success Stories Please!

Lovebug

Hi Everyone!

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in the beginning of 2011. Then a year after that they found my prolactin levels to be way to high.

In the beginning I did so many tests and tried so many different medications to combat the symptoms but they made me sick! I even had to get an MRI twice (not nice on the wallet.) I was literally taking 13 pills a day. I finally said no to all the pills and waited years later to readdress all the issues when my husband and I were ready to have children.

When we were ready we found this wonderful fertility doctor who was finally able to find a medicine that regulated my prolactin and my hormones were finally in balance. She had us on a plan to pregnancy. In the beginning of this year we had success on our first cycle of Clomid, but I sadly miscarried after 5 weeks.

When I had my follow up the doctor told me that I have a thick mass in the muscle tissue surrounding my uterus. It looks like adenomyosis. I was just so deflated hearing this at that point. She said it’s not impossible to have a baby that she could put me in a state of menopause to try and quiet down the adenoma to give the embryo a fighting chance,

but menopause? That just sounds scary. I just need some encouragement and some hope to know that even with this trifecta of issues that it’s possible to have a happy and healthy baby. Please share your stories, I’m in dire need of it!