diagnosed with chlamydia

im so torn i dont know what to do. i was diagnosed with chlamydia after my first prenatal appointment. the thing is, ive been in a faithful relationship for over 4 years, or so ive thought. my husband and i share a daughter already so ive been tested for all this crap before. so when i confronted my husband on it he asked me if ive cheated. he and i both know i havent. and even weirder, i honestly dont believe he did. i know, i know, i sound dumb and naive. but he is adamant on me not taking this medication to clear it up. he wants me to demand a retest because he says if its only contractable through sexual acts there is no way possible we could have it. he doesnt want our unborn child exposed to an antibiotic i dont need. i know this man to some extent. i kmow that he absolutely would not put a child in harms way to avoid a divorce. honestly, i guess im just asking what yoy would do in my situation. embarressed so posted anonymously UPDATE: Just got off of the phone with my midwife and she put lab slips in for both my husband and i. ill call back tomorrow morning and i should be able to go get them done by tomorow afternoon.