cercloge @14 weeks

Deannamay

hello my name is Deanna I am currently 14 weeks pregnant with my 5th child. I had two previous pregnancies both with twins, all boys, all preterm deliveries @ 20 weeks. I finally found a doctor that didn't want to wait and gave me the cercloge asap. I am very thankful, but I am also very broken. I am staying strong for the little one in me and will always be strong for him/her. I am going to be on bedrest for the holidays, it'll just be my husband and I which is fine, i was always the black sheep of the family, I am not a fake person so being around fake people is hard for me. I know it's hard for some people to talk about death and they don't know what to say. It just kindve hurts that my family doesn't acknowledge the fact that I loss my children or even mention them like they never existed. Idk if anyone else feels this way. What can i do about it ?I don't want them to be forgotten. Again I am currently on bedrest for 2 weeks and I'm trying not to go crazy. if anyone has any advice on being on bedrest and/or having a cercloge please help