The implant

Lauren

Hi! I had the implant inserted into my arm during June this year and since then I’ve had a significantly more difficult time getting wet during sex. My libido has slightly decreased but it so frustrating when I feel horny as hell but having the actual sex is hard because I’m experiencing really bad vaginal dryness. I use lube to combat it but I’m 19 years old and I shouldn’t be having this yet, I just want to be able to have sex with my boyfriend without worrying he’s gonna hurt me because I’m not wet enough

I’m also worried he’s going to start thinking I’m not attracted to him because it, because trust me I am very much attracted to him.

Has anyone else using the implant experienced this? And if yes then did it go away? And if so how long before the vaginal dryness stopped?

I’m really considering getting it taken out because it’s ruining my sex life and we can’t be spontaneous anymore as we have to have the lube and take it slow all the time. And sometimes I just want him to take control and be rough and not have to take it so slow in the beginning. Idk maybe this is too much information but I really am desperate to find out if this goes away after a certai time or if the only way this will go away is if I have it removed