Symptom spotting 😩

Sian

I think the worst part about TTC is the symptom spotting. This month everything points to me being pregnant more than it ever has, I'm quite in touch with my body and know when AF is coming and will know I'm out the game before shes arrived. However AF was due yesterday for me but hasn't turned up and still hasn't and I don't have that feeling when it's about to, however I took a clearblue digital today which came back not pregnant.

My symptoms this cycle-

-sharp shooting pains every now and then in my vagina about 9 & 10dpo (I've never had these before, they hurt so bad!)

- severe bloating from about the same time as the vagina pains that has just not gone, I'm probably not bloated for about an hour at most each day.

- the farts, oh my goodness. All the time.

- lots of weeing this however seems to have died down now though

- today I had some pink spotting (it's usually brown) this morning when I wiped: I put a pad on thinking my period had started but I have had nothing since and that was about 10 hours ago now.

- today 15dpo I feel very nauseous

I have never had so much point towards me being pregnant I don't want to have hope but a part of me deep down is convincing myself. Please be our time 😩 AF stay away please.