Nothing but love and awe this Christmas βœ¨πŸŒˆπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’™ and a BFP😍

So this is my Christmas baby miracle story:

I finally got confirmation that I am indeed pregnant via blood work (went to hospital due to me vomiting and having baaaaaaad diarrhea, sorry TMI) turns out I have the stomach flu aaannnnd I’m pregnant 🀰🏽 😍😍😍😍😍😍

and I couldn’t wait till Christmas so this is how I told my fiancΓ©

This is what I presented to him tonight:

He looked so confused because the box says β€œCrack Me” (I’m guessing he was just confused because the size of the egg) so he cracked it open and out came the scroll and he instantly started crying. It was such a beautiful moment β™₯️ our love has given life to this whole β€œlife experience”

Life lesson: What will be will be. No matter how much you plan, track, try to define, or make sense of it all. Everything happens as it should, no sooner nor later. So ladies live in these moments of the now, experience and feel the joys and pains of life’s journey because it all has meaning more profound than you could ever imagine.

I’m so grateful and feel blessed and I’m wishing for all the ladies out there hoping for BFPs lots and lots of baby dust and happy healthy deliveries and bundles of joy for all the ladies expecting this new Year!

Xoxo βœ¨πŸŒˆπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΏπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸΎπŸŽπŸŒˆβœ¨