Abusive relationship?

Sugar • Queen.

So today is Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, my boyfriend came to pick me up and we went to his house to get drunk . We drank a bottle of tequila. His and his brothers friends were in the garage, he introduced me as his future ex wife . That’s kindof pissed me offf but I didn’t do anything about it and just went with the flow . Then his friend started getting really mean to me in a way , I understand that’s his personality but he literally told my boyfriend he was disappointed in him for dating me . So then everyone left and he basically told me to come inside and we went to his room. His dick went inside my vagina and I literally told him I’m not feel this , I feel like your just using me and I don’t think you love me anymore. I even then started crying. He held me told me everything was going to be alright. Latter on , after multiple sessions of sex, I grab his phone to delete a sexual video he took of me the night before. And as soon as I tried to go to the recently deleted to make sure it was gone for good, he started wrestling me . He ended up roughly pushing my face into his metal bed frame and I literally just stoped and told him look what you did to me. He didn’t even try to look at my face and took a cigarette and told me let’s go to the garage. I stay in his bed texting my friend, then grabbed all my shit walked out to the garage, put on my shoes , then went up to his fave showed him my welt and then walked off to my house. Just so you know it was midnight and my house is roughly about a 15 min walk . He didn’t even try to fallow me or stop me . Now I don’t know what to do . I really love him but I don’t want someone who has shit to hide . I feel like I’m over reacting a little bit but I don’t know , I would like to know your guys thoughts on if I’m over reacting or tell me what I should do .n