Pain after Sex

Hi ladies. My partner and I had sex two days ago, and it was amazing. Just perfect. Some of the hottest sex we’ve had in a long time. It wasn’t anything weird though, it wasn’t rough, and I was plenty wet throughout the whole thing. A few hours after, I started to notice pain and swelling down there, and it got worse over the rest of that day and then yesterday as the pain progressed. I finally looked at it in the mirror last night and it’s super red, with white going up both sides next to the hole....like...skin that’s been rubbed too much.

So my first question is. This is abnormal for it to be this painful this long right? I’m also not in my province right now (Canada) And am nervous I can’t find a doc on Christmas Day. Is this something I can wait for until I get back home in three days?

Also, has anyone else experienced pain like this in their current or past pregnancies. And could it be a one time thing or will my body respond like this for the rest of the pregnancy. I’m sadly now pretty turned off by sex for a while.