empowered

Alicia

just recently I had a missacarge, of course I was devastated as i have been ttc. and all I can say at this point I am extremely overjoyed with the situation in the scence that I have learned I am stronger then what I give myself credit for. I have felt pretty crappy at some points in my life and this was absoulty emotionally and physically draining. I struggled to try and stay positive during my diagnoses of a threatened missacarge, I have come to peace with it as best as I can and feel that now I am able to see what amazing and wonderful way the women's body works. I feel that I am able to truly be proud of myself for taking something so terrible and trying to look at the side of fate. maybe this wasn't supposed to happen for us at this moment on this date maybe this will help me look at life in a different way and raise my children with a a different aspect on life. So ladies I know this is a devastating moment in your life but please take this as a part in your journey of life that make you stronger and push you to be that much better in life. Blessings to all of you and never give up hope