the hotel BDSM sex evening #theend

Ro

She slides her finger inside me, and starts to fuck me slowly with it. My hips move against her hand, matching her thrusts. My eyes are half closed as I feel her lips on my stomach, and I groan. I don’t really want her to do this. I want her to stop. I don’t want to enjoy this. I can’t stop thinking about what that would mean, what that would say about me. But I don’t say a word. I turn my head to look at you, and see you looking at me, your eyes wild with heat. I see what this is doing to you, and my heart skips a beat.

I keep my eyes on you as I feel her tongue parting the lips of my pussy, then barely touching my clit. I gasp in pleasure as she starts to suck my clit into her mouth, crying out as she bites it, her fingers digging into the soft flesh of my thighs. She slips her tongue deep inside me, and starts to fuck me with it. I’m gasping, thrusting my hips uncontrollably towards her. You start to whisper in my ear again: “That’s it, my precious. Give it to it. Feel how good a woman’s mouth can feel. You love it don’t you. You need it. You don’t want her to stop, do you? Do you? TELL ME.” I’m shaking my head back and forth, groaning, whispering “no… don’t stop…. please don’t stop…”

“Don’t tell me,” you say. “Tell the Mistress. Beg her.”

I look from your face to hers and ask her quietly not to stop, my face turning red with shame. You roughly grab my chin, forcing me to look at you. “I said BEG her, you little slut. You want her to eat you, don’t you? You said it felt good, didn’t you? Or were you LYING to me? Now, BEG HER NOT TO STOP. And you BETTER make me BELIEVE IT!”

I start to tremble, the look in your eyes, the tone of your voice frightening me. I know I can stop this, all of this, with one simple word, but I don’t. I’m terrified and aroused, all at the same time. And I don’t want it to stop. Yet.

So I start to beg. “Mistress… please, Mistress… please don’t stop!” I beg her more and more desperately, shouting and moaning, until I start to believe it myself. Just then, she dives down between my legs and buries her face in my wet cunt, licking and sucking so hard that my hips are forced back. I gasp and scream and moan and pant. I feel my release coming, and I welcome it. I know it will be like no other orgasm I have EVER had, a release yet unknown.

But then a flick of your hand, a quick motion, and she stops. I pop my eyes open, gasping for breath, looking at both of you, wondering why she stopped, so very desperate for her to continue, to finish me off, needing to cum like I have never needed to before. You see the look on my face, the confusion, the desperation, and you smile.

“Now you’re going to do something for me, my pet.” And you nod to the Mistress. She takes off her skirt (no panties, of course), climbs up on the bed, and kneels over my face, one knee on each side of my head. I look up and see her shaved pussy, spread wide above me. I can see the pink folds of her skin, wet and shiny.

I turn quickly to look at you, realizing suddenly what you want me to do, the horror in my eyes, and I can’t speak. I simply mouth the word “no.” Not a statement, but a question. Asking you please, with that one word, and the look in my eyes, to release me from this task. You smile and tell me to stick out my tongue. I stare at you for what seems like hours, then slowly turn my head back, facing the Mistress, and slide my tongue out of my mouth, eyes squeezed shut.

You move closer to me, your head next to mine. You want to watch. You want a good seat. You slide a hand to my breast and start to tease my nipple.

She lowers herself onto my face, and my tongue touches the smooth skin of her pussy lips. I instinctively pull back, turning my head, and I feel you pinching my nipple HARD. I cry out in surprise. “Don’t test me,” you hiss.

I slowly reach my tongue up again, and she feeds her pussy to my mouth. I run my tongue up and down a bit, just catching her clit, and I hear her groan. The sound of her pleasure starts to get me hot (to my shock), and I begin to let myself taste her, running my warm wet tongue in and out the folds of pink wet skin. Her clit is hard, throbbing, and when I lick it, she moans and shakes. I suck it between my lips, and she groans louder.

She presses her hips down on my face, and I’m covered with her wetness. Running my lips and tongue all over her hot cunt, eating her hungrily. She starts to grind her hips into me, and I have to move my head with her to keep pressure on her clit.

Just then, I notice that you are up on your knees next to her, looking down at me. Your cock is fully erect, the head almost purple. You push the Mistress over a bit, and slide your cock across my lips, wet with the Mistress’s pussy juice. I reach for your cock with my mouth, hungry to taste you, and you plunge it deep down my throat. A few quick strokes and you pull out. The Mistress pulls me back to her and I start to lick and suck at her pussy again. Then you. Back into my mouth for a few strokes. And back to the Mistress. I’m whipping my head side to side, trying to taste as much of both of you as I can.

The Mistress starts to buck against my face, starting to cum, and you let her have my mouth for the moment. Her wetness is pouring out of her, all over my cheeks, and I hungrily lick up as much as I can. She screams and moans and I lick deeper and faster. You watch me devour her cumming pussy and you slowly stroke your cock, waiting for your turn. I can feel the heat from your body.

Finally, she finishes, and collapses on the bed. I’m able to take 2, maybe 3, gasping breaths before you slide your hard cock back into my mouth. You start to pull and twist my nipples, pinching them with each stroke of your cock. I groan each time, each time a bit louder. The louder I groan, the more aroused you get, so you pinch them harder. I can see that look on your face. It’s almost evil, but it sets my body on fire.

You’re squeezing my nipple constantly now, continuing pressure, getting harder and harder. It’s seriously starting to hurt now, but it makes me suck you harder, groaning. Your hips are rocking against me, pounding your cock into me, fucking my mouth with wild abandon. The bed shakes as you take your pleasure from me. I hear you start to growl, a low deep sound in the back of your throat, and I know you’re getting ready to cum. I silently wish that my hands were free so that I could touch you.

You explode in my mouth. Hot cum pours down my throat and I swallow everything that I can, still pressing my full lips tightly around your hard dick, milking it for every sweet drop. It’s too much for me, I can’t swallow it all, and some leaks out of the corners of my mouth, and drips down my cheeks.

You pull out and collapse on the bed as well, gasping for breath, looking at me, my face slick with the cum of both sexes. You see the look on my face, the desperation in my eyes, and you smile, thinking of what you’ll do to me next. THE END.