Extreme periods

A 💕

I never thought my periods were unusual until I saw another post on here, so just thought I would describe what I go through..

So the day my period starts is the worst.

I will get instant sudden stabbing cramps that are instantly painful to the point ive buckled to the floor many times. Then the pain is constant for the rest of the day.

I take ibuprofen usually but it doesnt make much difference to the pain.

I have had boiling water explode on my leg causing 2nd & 3rd degree burns (funnily from using a hot waterbottle for my period pains) and even that wasnt as bad as my period pains.

Now I have had a child, I can say that my period pains are not far off contractions..

Along with the pain, I get cold sweats, go incredibly pale and dizzy and weak, I cant even sit or stand up I am literally bedbound laying down. Ive had to have someone turn my tv on for me before because my arms were so weak.

I also get constant nausea and alot of vomiting and the occasional pounding headache.

I started my period when I was 8 years old and its been like this since my first period, so I couldnt go to school for day 1 or 2 of my period since i was 8 years old.

Day 2 is similar but less painful and then the pain finally stops on day 9, and my period ends around 10/11 days.

My period is also really heavy, like wearing two pads at once and still changing every 30 mins for the first 3 days or so.