🍆💦 Feelin’ Proud

I just wanted to tell someone! My man and I have sexually active for almost a year now, and today was the first time I MADE HIM CUMMM! He is usually on top, so since I was on top, it makes me feel I made him cum (even tho him on top is technically still me making him cum).

So today we were having sex, and it was good, don’t get me wrong, but I wanted him to relax and enjoy it more. I just wanted him to understand how much I love the bottom. I ROLLED HIM OVER AND CLIMBED ATOP THAT DICK! I took over and I shh-ed him and I rode that deek like I was the fucking queen. I swear it was less than five minutes that I got him to cum. I mean, that wasn’t my plan, but Im not used to watching his face for his climax exposition. I usually focused on his rhythm for that. Anyway, so I planned on making it longer and more enjoyable, but he came too soon and DAYUM it was so hot to see him react like that to me. After that we took a shower together and took a nap.

I’m not trying to brag or make anyone jealous, I just really needed to tell someone how confident I feel and how proud I am with myself. I didn’t even know he was capable of this intense response (he’s never released this much cum before either).

Thanks for reading 😊