Not good enough

So me and my husband are high school sweet hearts. We’ve been together for 4 years. We have a one year old together. We’re both heads over heels for each other but the ONLY thing we fight about is sex. This might be a lot of rambling-sorry

We haven’t been having sex very often since my daughter has been born. Maybe once or twice a month. When I first met him I was average weight, but I gained over 100 lbs in the last 3 years. I feel disgusting. He NEVER wants to have sex with me. He’s always complaining about being tired or when we do have sex he never does any foreplay. I always suck his dick and whatnot but then he thinks he can just stick it in and it will be fine. And when I’m not wet he says “you’re just not attracted to me anymore” or “you used to get wet when all we did was make out” and blah blah blah. I feel like when we have sex I have to beg for it and when it happens there’s no effort into trying to turn me on. 😰 I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve done almost everything I can do to spice it up in the bedroom but it’s not working. ☹️ I feel defeated and maybe I should just stop having sex.