Is something wrong with me?

Okay, so I know I'm going to get a lot of crap. I grew up with that mentality of remaining a virgin until marriage. I waited until I was 18 and I met the love of my life. Okay so here's the thing. We're engaged now and we plan on getting married. See, I just feel like I missed out on a lot of sexual experiences. I love him with all my heart and no one can question that. I keep thinking 'If I loved him enough to marry him, why do I think about what I'm missing out on?' I've talked to him about this since he wasn't a virgin when I met him. I guess it bothers him and I don't blame him at all. I've also brought up polyamory and threesome or whatnot with either women and men because I'm also bi... (shocker right?) which I've also discussed with him but he doesn't seem to like that idea which is okay but also surprising to me that my hubby wouldn't want to try anything with other people. I don't want to just cheat on him but I also feel like it isn't fair to me. I've thought about taking a break but he truly is the world to me. Sooo...with that in mind any ideas from you lovely ladies?