Watery discharge at the end of pregnancy

Brittany • Mom of three and pregnant with our rainbow 🌈

My entire pregnancy I've had more then the usual amount of discharge, but these last 3 days it's been super watery.

I keep waking up after sleeping about 4 hours at night and go pee, then within 30 minutes I get up to make Breakfast and my underware are soaked to the point my pants are getting wet usually last all day but not enough to soak a panty liner. I went to L&D 3 days ago when it first happened and was told "it could be a small tear in your water that either keeps healing itself or the babies head is blocking the tear because she's sitting so low"

They have done the swab test for fluids but I keep hearing there's a small blue spot but not enough to be considered a full positive for your water leaking.

I've been in the early stages of labor for 2 weeks now with regular contractions and slowly dilating at a steady pase but I'm not over 4cm dilated so any trip to L&D I get sent home being told to walk more. Currently sitting at 4cm dilated and 75% effaced and baby girl is at a 3 station.

Half way through 37 weeks and I feel more and more impatient about getting over the early labor hump into full active labor at this point.