Confused...

My boss has been flirting with me for the past months and I've taking it as jokes only so it wouldn't bother me. He is very good looking but he is married !!! Anyways tonight the whole crew was helping clean and he took boxes out and my friend came to help and so all three of us were taking boxes out in the dark anyways as soon as she left back inside to get more boxes he came onto me constantly kissing me and touching me. I froze afterwards I didn't know how to feel about this situation as I never thought it would lead to him making out with me. Any ways after I dropped her off he asked to hang I said ok since I was waiting on my crush to message me so I can see him. Now I'm really into my crush. I've been having a crush on him for years now we almost had a child together but unfortunately I miscarried and we kinda have a better bond because of the baby. Anyways I hanged out with my boss because when I normally do we just have a couple drinks and nothing more but this time he started kissing me again and I was scared so I went along with it. I let him touch me in my private areas due to the fear. I don't wanna be fired or anything. I never really gave him consent to do anything and I'm in shock right now. I'm also embarrassed and upset because he has a wife and he's done this before with other girls as I've heard. I was told he doesn't care if he gets an STI he just wants to fuck so I have no clue if he has one or not but more than likely I think he does and I'm scared he'll come onto me next with wanting to have sex and I really don't want a long lasting effect. I'm so confused and depressed over it. I feel like a slut or hoe. What should I do ?:((