Stepson and jerking off

Katie

Ok so I have a 16 year old stepson who I have bought up since birth, he has never seen bio mum. We rub along ok for the most part, anyway a few months ago I purchased a CCTV camera for in the living room to watch my 3 dogs while we are at work and while he is at school to check what they are doing as we have had some problems with marking etc and I wanted to try and keep and eye on them, the camera was not a secret, it is displayed prominently so it views as much of the room as possible and stepson was told about it and shown it working etc and told why it was bought (seeing as he is mainly in his room on numerous consoles or mobile it didn’t seem much of an issue) so there was no ‘spying’ issue or anything of the sort. Stepson was well aware it is there and what can be seen with it.

I was at work today and as usual decided to quickly check in to see what the dogs were up to, now I know stepson is still on his Christmas hols but I had told him that I would be checking in throughout the day because I wanted to see how the dogs were without me and his dad there and with just him and if they listened to him so he knew I would be periodically watching, I can access the feed via my mobile and also talk through the camera. I accessed the feed and there was my stepson jerking off (under a duvet) on the sofa but right in front of the camera! Now I don’t have an issue with him having a tug but why on earth would he do it in front of the camera when he knew I would be looking throughout the day??!!! I just can’t get my head around that.

I am probably overreacting to the whole thing but I was really freaked out by it, just go upstairs and do it in your room or the bathroom I am no prude. Oh I don’t know