ttc 2018 friends πŸ€žπŸΌπŸŒˆπŸ’•

𝔇aniπŸ”† β€’ πŸ‘½πŸ¦‹β™ŽοΈβ™οΈβ™‰οΈπŸŒ»πŸ–€

Looking for ttc friends for early 2018!πŸ’ž It’s awesome to meet all of you ladies. Hubbys supportive of ttc but he doesn’t care about any of this β€˜lame’ tww & cycle stuff πŸ˜‚ which I suppose I can’t blame him. I’d looove some actively posting mommas and ttc’ers to chat with over the next few months- I have to stay sane somehow πŸ˜‡πŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺ

A little about meβ€” I’m a married momma to two little boys, ages 6 & 3. Had my IUD out in May, NTNP until September, then started officially trying in October. Bfp on 12/3; I unfortunately then suffered my first loss starting 12/12 at 5w1d, bled until 12/17 but thankfully passed everything naturally & painlessly. πŸ˜”πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ’› Actively ttc already, as OB cleared me to ttc immediately if we felt up to it as my mc was natural & like a light period, sac passed intact 12/14. I’m on cd20 according to my app, but now have what I’m assuming to be my first real af πŸ™ŒπŸ½ which is comforting because had I NOT conceived last month, my next cycle would’ve been due to start today! Meaning I think my body is still very much on track despite this early lossπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ guess that means January is going to be VERY busy for us πŸ€πŸ˜‰πŸ€°πŸ»πŸ˜›

I’m so eager & excited to see what (& hopefully who!) 2018 brings πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸŒˆπŸ’› Here’s to new ttc friends & our sweet miracle bfp’s in 2018 πŸ–€πŸŽ‰