Am I being irrational?

So I stopped being friends with this girl for years then we made up. What’s happening now is the reason in the first place we stopped being friends. Lately they don’t even talk to me or invite me over, we use to hang out like everyday. I’m the one who even brought people together, before they literally did nothing but sit around and complain about unhappy they were. Then I heard her SO talk about “Yeah she be asking where everybody at” and started naming names and my name wasn’t even in there, lol. But she supposedly want me to go with her to her butt done, yeah right, not gonna waste my time and money on someone like that. Also, we have a group chat and they be making plans with everybody and don’t even ask me anymore. Unless I make plans first, and I got over it and left the group chat. They hang everyday, I may go like once a week because for me I can’t see someone EVERYDAY, that’s annoying as hell. I really just want my stuff from over their apartment🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s where we be. Am I being irrational because I think not.