Relationship advice pleaseee :(!!!

Maddi

So my boyfriend and I have only been dating for 2 months. But, before we started dating we talked foreverrrr and we both just fell for eachother so fast and we get along so good. After we became official we both completely just were insane about eachother. We see eachother so often and have a healthy steady relationship so far. The end of the school semester is coming up fast and his plan was to get a basketball scholarship in FL where we live because I want to transfer to a university here. Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with hamstring tendinitis and can't really play basketball anymore. His aunt lives in Colorado and has a job for him. He's going to Colorado for the summer to take up the job offer and go to therapy there to try to get his leg better. If he enjoys it there, he said he may move there permanently. Should I continue the relationship and see how things work out and then figure something out, or should I go ahead and end things though I know I will regret it. Every time we see eachother we just fall even harder and I'm not sure what the best thing is to do. We decided to take things day by day but I'm scared about the future. I don't want to fall in love with someone and them have to just leave. Also, I don't want to break up and end up messing something up that could have been. I would transfer to Colorado but I want to get my AA first which will be another 2 semesters of school. He's honestly the best thing that's happened to me in awhile and I just want the best for the both of us!