Boyfriend dumped me right before new years😔💔

Ashley • 27💚 ~ BFP 10/09/2018 😭♥️🙏🏻 ~ Due 06/2019👶🏻💕💙 Babygirl born 05/30/19💚

My boyfriend and I met a year and a half ago. We didn't like eachother or have any feelings towards eachother until February of 2017. I decided to leave my parents for him back in march and then moved back in with my parents in April. We broke up for a week a day before my birthday April 25th by got back together before him birthday in may and we had issues just how every relationship does because of the distance. He only visited me once after I moved back in with my parents then I went to Mexico for a whole month. From June 17th to July 17th and he came to visit me that weekend I came back. I had slept over my best friends house the night before and he came the day after in the morning and waited at the metrolink stop for four hours only to have my parents prohibit me from being with him or seeing him. He cried the whole ride back home he said. The following month on August 13th my father told me the night prior that I couldn't live with them if I was going to continue the relationship so I thought long and hard and I chose him. I left again and this time moved in with him and his family. I really felt he was and is the love of my life. We had a time period to move out of his grandparents household. We had until December but the grandpa didn't kick us out or anything but for the last couple of weeks he'd been a bit more serious and then after work on December 29th we were locked out the house and his friends said we could crash at his place but that they were at a pool place nearby. Eventually we got inside and ate something before going upstairs. He said he was going to go play pool with his friends. Mind you that it was 1am already and I didn't want him out that late acting like he was a single man or something. So he said he didn't care and he was leaving so I followed him downstairs and asked him like wtf you're not a single man, is that what you want.? You want to be a single guy again or what.? And he said you know what yeah, I do.! I want my freedom back. It hit me like a ton of bricks and he proceeded to tell me that we weren't going to work out. I was too lazy and had a horrible personality and was way to clingy for him. I begged him and asked repeatedly that was he positive he didn't want me anymore and he said yes. He didn't love me anymore. I'm so hurt. The next day I went downstairs to speak to his grandparents and say my goodbyes. Well grandpa was devastated and I stayed downstairs and he went back upstairs and told him that if I leave he does too. He didn't want him there. He only allowed him there because of me. Well then twenty minutes later he comes downstairs and tells me off that why couldn't I leave like a normal person and that fuck you. After I got up a bit afterwards to go upstairs and try to talk to him well he stormed out saying to leave him alone he was leaving because he no longer lived there anymore so I followed him outside and he yelled at me that he hated me so damn much and that getting with me was the biggest mistake of his life. That hurt so much. We talked about our future together. We were trying to have a baby and just overnight he doesn't love me anymore.? He was also jobless and I had just started a new job to help us out while he got his spirits up to go find a new job. I recall him always saying he didn't feel he was good enough for me. I haven't stopped crying until midnight when he text me this

Idk if this is a sign that maybe we do have a chance again but idk. I love him so much. I didn't want to be with anyone prior to meeting him. I felt and feel he is my soulmate. I know him and he can't be that cold. He couldn't have just stopped loving me😔💔 also I could possibly be pregnant. I'm 67 days late and I feel so sick to my stomach. I've been feeling this way for a few weeks now but it got worse over Christmas. If I am which honestly I'm praying that I am. I don't want to tell him. Is that cruel of me.?😔💔 If I'm not pregnant Idk what I'm going to do with myself. I don't want a life without him.

Our last picture together😔 This was on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>😔💔 I'm so broken inside right now.