Work Crossroads

Hi all, I want to start off by saying I love my main job field. It's in the medical/ health/ fitness field. And I love love love love it. I love where I work, I've been there now for about two years. I also do virtual assistant work in the morning from home.

The thing is, I used to not mind the working hours for my main job but all of a sudden they bother me. I work until past 6pm, which again was fine for me but this past week something changed. I've enjoyed being home before my husband, and being home before it's practically bedtime. And also, now that we've decided to have a child it's only a matter of time before those hours become impractical anyway (especially considering I'm expected to work holidays because I don't have a child).

I have the opportunity to accept the work from home position but I don't want that either. I don't like the field, nor do I like the fact that the offer they gave me is not only a little less per hour than what I'm currently being paid, but it's a lot less per hour than what I'm earning at my medical job. I actually posted about this when it was offered to me a month ago.

I'm feeling so lost now. I don't want to be one of those people who hop from job to job but I have decided that I don't want to work such late hours anymore.

Can you ladies offer any insight as to what I should do? Should I stick it out at my medical job until I actually have a baby? Accept the home position despite the fact that I don't like it?

Thank you for your assistance!