Boyfriends Birthday

Well.... has said he wants NOTHING done for his birthday. No surprise parties etc nothing. Past 3 years, I’ve done something always.

Well today’s his birthday, I was planning on getting him a new pair of work boots from Marks, but they didn’t have them when I went NYE and everything was closed NY day so... would have had to go on his birthday, jan02.

EXCEPT.. last night we got into a huge fight(which isn’t unusual but so annoying.)

And now I don’t have to urge to buy him ANYTHING! I don’t want to at all. But what kind of gf am I??????...

last night I looked at him the wrong way and he said he was going to knock me in the face, and to die right in front of my daughter. Then he says he can’t wait to see me in pain when I’m giving birth to our child in a month and he hopes I die then aswell. I then dumped water all over him and he called me a cunt. (Lol). Maybe I was wrong for dumping water BUT DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY INFRONT OF MY DAUGHTER.

So, having a really hard time going out to buy him some boots. This bubble bath seems really hard to leave .

Should I go get them? Think I’ll regret ITV lol. I know he will call me a piece of shit etc later if I do mothing( like requested.)