What can I do?

Grayce

So, I’ve struggled with my weight for a long ass time. Im currently 15, and I weigh 245 pounds, and I’m 5’11. I play on a national club volleyball team, and I also play basketball, softball, track, and I powerlift as a hobby. I don’t know what to do because i weigh this much. I’m so much bigger than everyone else; and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone. There’s only a few people bigger than me my age at my school, and they are male. I don’t know how to embrace my size, because i feel like I’ll always be seen as the fat girl. I’ve never had a boyfriend or any sort of relationship, because I feel that my size detours all of the guys away. I wear a 2X because my shoulders and stomach won’t fit in the XL.. nothing really fits except sweatpants and men’s tshirts, and sweatshirts. Girls my age aren’t supposed to be my weight. I’m

so sick of being this size. It’s just so frustrating because I do everything to try and lose weight, but it never disappears. I play sports and workout twice almost daily. I’m so confused because I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and why I’m this weight when I could be so much smaller. I need to learn to love my huge broad shoulders and rectangle body, I just don’t know how. To everyone at my school strong and big isn’t beautiful.. And I don’t know how to lose the stubborn weight. I’ve literally tried every diet and workout routine in the books, but it just won’t go away.. I just feel like I’m a big blob and my size is just too much for people.. I just don’t get it.

help me? (fyi I’m number 16 and 42)