2018 ... validation who?

Cynthia

I’m here for loving yourself in 2018. Omg my whole teenage to adult life I’ve been my cruelest enemy to myself constantly body shaming constantly putting myself down because it’s easy to get old and weary about the same person you see in the mirror every single day (yourself) I can recall countless times I asked for validation if I looked pretty enough / if I looked fine to go out dressed a certain way or to post a selfie on social media that doesn’t make me feel as it won’t be unlikeable . The past few days I’ve been seeing a good amount of women doing the same and putting an end to validation. At the end of the day it’s your body it functions completely fine and does more for you than you even understand. No more seeking validation from others to know that you’re beautiful. You are. You know this you just refuse to accept it because you’re so used to validation. No mas. No more. Ladies we are all beautiful. Rolls, stretch marks, wrinkles, hairstyle, beauty marks , ect. And ALL. Not just beautiful but uniquely beautiful. Happy new year and I wish you a year full of ridiculous amount of self love towards yourself and all the blessings you deserve to receive this year. 👋💛