1/5 - CD 24

Kr

So...the last two days I’ve had EWCM. More than I’ve had this whole cycle and I thought it was odd to have it after I O. I’ve had watery after O but never EWCM. And then my opks are still dark...and THEN another temp drop this morning. I don’t even WANT to say this, but because my last “O” didn’t have a clear thermal shift, I’m wondering if this is my actual O for this cycle 🙄

I BD yesterday based on my CM because it was so unusual for me. Or I did O on CD 19, and my temps are super wacky and I’m having low post -o temps. I guess only the next few days will tell. I can’t even tell you how annoyed I am. Could my body still be trying to ovulate? How common is a dip at 5dpo?

Then also, I’m not a pro cervix checker but it felt strange or different the last 2 days. So maybe it’s open? I’m not sure. Maybe something else is going on. LORD HELP ME. Please, if this is it...let it be it. This cycle has made me crazy 😭 everything about this cycle has been different than past ones...

P.S. still also fighting off this cold for past 4 days.

Opk last night around 7:30 pm. Wouldn’t this be darker if I were about to O?

The more I look at the FF chart, i feel better that I did O on CD 19. And all these other signs are throwing me off. I just feel like that one rise was significant and the post O temps are all above my pre O except for those two. And I’m also slightly convinced my bbt is messed up from being sick.

I’ve edited this post more than once. I need to just let go, and let God. Taking deep breaths. It’s hard when you want something so bad and it seems like it’s working g against me. Praying for patience and peace of mind. 😞 all I can do is wait. Time will tell, but I’m really struggling. Thanks for listening to me vent day after day...