Miscarriage at 8 weeks

Jesca • 3 angels in heaven👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 Taken by the love of my life 11-4-16❤️🔐

TMI!!!! Photos very graphic. I don’t know if any of you remember me posting a couple months back that I was finally pregnant...well I’ve been a lot of posts from gals not knowing what a miscarriage looks like...well there is the internet to look to, or maybe a personal experience might help better...this is my second miscarriage in the last 6 months..and it was DEFINITELY the worst pain I’ve ever been through. It was like period cramps but everything hurt 20x more. My uterus felt like it just wouldn’t stop leaking blood and I was literally pulling out these clots of blood out of me. I was at 7-8 weeks pregnant and doc couldn’t find a heart beat to either of my twins. They called it a probable miscarriage and to just wait it out...well I did..for a good week and a half..and on the way back home from a family vacation, 2 hours in the car...this is what happened...take care of yourself ladies...this is my second miscarriage and my third baby lost...please your prayers would mean the world to me and my partner..❤️❤️ (p.s if you zoom into the 3rd picture at the top of the clot...you can see one of the fetus’s...)💔😞🤧