He doesn’t care?

I’m sorry, this will be long.

I’m 19 and my boyfriend is 22. We’ve been together for almost 11 months now. I have bipolar depression which has really been putting a strain on our relationship lately because he feels as though i get mad over everything and i feel like he never shows me he cares when i bring up issues i have with him (i was in my depressed phase but now im manic).

Example: today i had said something in a text then he went and asked me the same thing i had just answered. I feel like he does this all the time and never reads my texts if i send more than one at a time. It’s the repeated behaviors (after I’ve said something is a problem 80 billion times) that piss me off SO fucking much. I even said i wasnt trying to argue and he disrespected me (told me to shut up and i was just being annoying) so of course shit had to pop off a little bit then. Bc i aint no bitch. And i will not be disrespected/not taken seriously.

I just don’t know what to do. When things are good they’re really great but the way he acts and my sensitivity put together are making things shitty. I’ve been thinking about just breaking up but i know i dont want to do that. I want us to work things out but that’s not possible if he keeps getting angry and talking over me every time i have a problem with him.

Advice!! Thank you!