was he flirting?? 😭

C.

my boyfriend and i were at the club with his male bestfriend (jose) and his girlfriend. My boyfriend claimed to hate her because she took away his bestfriend for a year until recently so it can be assumed she didnt like my boyfriend either since she wouldnt let jose ever see my boyfriend. Well we doubledated twice and last night was the third time i met her so i dont actually know her. She randomly stuck her tongue out at my boyfriend and well my boyfriend did it back. she did it almost exactly like the gif but a little sexier. i felt extremely bothered by it so i told my boyfriend privately before bed and he argued it was just playful... is this playful and am i overreacting?? i feel soo hurt and intimidated and worried now because i asked him what flirting meant to him and he didnt even have a straight answer!! "sometimes something can be flirting sometimes not.. it depends on the situation" (that was his answer)he then argued that he thought i was comfortable with her so it would make it ok and he didnt think anything of it.