Holy moly I’m preggers!

Sorry in advance for the long post:

I had a chemical pregnancy in March 2017 and a miscarriage in June 2017, we decided to wait to start trying until we felt the time was right. So last Thursday I wake up at 3 am after a dream all about pregnancy tests lol I decide to take a digital one I had fully expecting it to be negative when BOOM it says yes I somehow manage to go back to sleep after hours and Friday I again wake up in the middle of the night I take another digital and BOOM YES+ now I’m freaking out I buy another pack of tests and do another digital Saturday morning still YES+ so on Sunday no bleeding and three positive digitals later I tell my husband needless to say we are over the moon and were expecting this to happen lol I did a line test this morning that was also positive and bought three more line tests 😂😂😂 my best friend this I’m crazy but I’m so scared of another chemical 🤦🏻‍♀️ every cramp freaks me out but luckily it seems to be implantation bc I’m getting discharge like crazy lol i should be 4 weeks 2 days first appt on Friday! I pray for a sticky bean and a healthy 🌈👶🏼