breakup & pregnancy πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

rene

how do you deal with breakups while pregnant?? It's so hard but how do you get through it ?? stressing is not good during pregnancy i really need help i know I'm stressing I'm stressing very hard too i can't even eat the most I'll do is drink a little Gatorade and pick on a piece of fruit and that would be it for the day please help me ladies my heart is torn into a million pieces let me tell y'all what happened so when i just found out i was pregnant my husband said i should get an ABORTION and i refuse to do it but after like 2 months he came back around and everything was normal again until new years morning i notice a big difference in him i ask him what was wrong and he told me that he do not want to be around me and blah blah blah blah because he feels bad for me due to how sick i am since the pregnancy smh i bought that only to call him on video call and saw his best friend and another girl there early in the morning like why? i have been suspecting them for a while now ever since i caught her twerking infront of him and he just watched her doing it and didn't stop her and when i addressed it he said am nagging and always assuming stuff so from that I've been trying to reach him and all he's doing is declining my calls and reading my massages and not answering them so tonight I've decided to just leave him alone because that's the picture he painted for me to see it's hard but I'm gonna try and be done just like him i just need help on how to carry on I'm hurting