Advice please

Leah

About a month ago, I started talking to someone that I had known for awhile but we had never really talked much until this past year around Christmas time. Well long story short, we had innocent conversations and we got along very well and so there was a obvious chemistry there. This guy is in the army, he is very genuine and he just had to go back to his base because his leave was up recently. So even though there were some small feelings involved, everything was going very slow and we were just having nice conversations still and not rushing anything at all. I loved that. So we continued with just talking until today because it turns out that my older brother found out that we were just talking and flipped out on him because he is one of his friends and he told this guy to stop talking to me. First of all, I’m almost 20 years old and second of all, this is the third time in two years that he has gotten in the middle of my “ relationships “ and has chosen whether or not I can be with that person. He gets my whole family involved and he tells all of his friends and it causes drama and I’m just so aggravated with it. I’m a very private person and I told him that I would have told him about me and his friend talking if I had felt like more was happening with us, but it literally was just talking and that is it. I just want some advice on how I can treat the situation..I’m tired of being controlled when I am an adult and I’m tired of such drama. I try to talk to him, but he shoots me down and is just hateful. But any advice helps, thanks 💙