Angry Body Odor

The past few months I've noticed on my ovulation week and a few days before, my body oder is insanely worse than any other time of the month. I've been applying deodorant 2+ times a day and spraying myself like crazy. Yay it's bath and Body's semi annual sale, so I don't have to stress about running out of spray so soon.

also, I don't really do anything. I'm a ft sahm. so I don't know where this is coming from. I'm really not that physically active, yoga once in a while, so this is weird to me. no lifestyle change get or anything.

I've had monthly issues since I got off the bc patch, and the past few months I finally feel regular. like my body isn't on some hormonal freak out, and the false pregnancy symptoms have stopped, but instead my pits and natural body scent are stronger than ever during ovulation.

Do you notice you smell stronger during ovulation? like all over.

oh two days before my ovulation week, my fiance and I had sex and after I just smelled like sweaty ball sack, and we showered before! I've never NEVER smelled like sweaty ball sack after sex EVER! almost had me in tears because I had an appointment and I smelled STRONGLY of sweaty ball sack.

hi

so the last 2-3 months I've been mildly going insane.

I kinda don't want to TTC anymore because how the hell am I going to smell pregnant?! like a walking moist asshole.

I don't want to leave the house anymore this week, but lucky me has appointments I can't move around.