Is this what a broken heart feels like?

Angela

I've been married almost 3 years now and two days ago something happened that really hurt. this month has been really stressful for my SO with work and he has been really tired. he's been working a lot and will come home and work all through the night and hardly sleep at all. in an entire week he had gotten maybe 6 hrs of sleep. I felt really bad for him and our sex life has decreased significantly with him being so exhausted. I don't blame him, but I've been so sexually frustrated I couldn't hardly stand it. over the weekend he finally wasn't working all the time and he had energy Sunday night. I was doing him, hoping I could finally have sex again that night, and it was the hardest he's been for me for over a month. as i was doing him he kept asking to do me, i wanted to get him a little longer, but right at the point where he was hardest, he called out another woman's name. he immediately apologized but I didn't know what to do. So I finished him off, keeping my pants on because my sex drive was completely gone and I couldn't handle him touching me at that point. a few moments later I just about burst into tears so I escaped to the bathroom. I took a long bath but still felt like I was gonna cry. I decided instead of going back to my room and forcing myself to sleep in there with him, I stayed up all night scrubbing every inch of my kitchen (which now looks amazing). to take up the rest of the night I decided to do my hair and makeup. after feeling like crap I wanted to feel beautiful, for myself. I then said goodbye without a kiss (which I have never done. his goodbye kiss is always what made me get through my day until he came home again) took my baby to the babysitter, then spent the day in college trying to not cry and fighting to stay awake. yesterday he came home and I had a nice dinner made for him that was healthy and taste good because he has to eat a special diet, and when we went to bed we had sex. I honestly don't know why I did, but a part of me wanted to just forget what happened. I still crave his touch all day long. I miss him when he's working. I long to hear his voice and see his smile. I still want him to come home and want me. but it also still hurts. every time I think about Sunday night I almost cry. my heart hurts every time. and even though I know I'm still madly in love with my husband, it also hurts to think about him. it hurts when I remember what happened. I haven't told anyone about what happened until now with this post. I still don't know how to tell him how much it hurt... I just want the pain to go away and everything to feel good again. I want to erase the memory of what he did from my mind. I want the pain in my heart to stop. but now, as I think about it, is this what a broken heart feels like? does the pain ever go away?