TTC after DEPO (agnus castus)

Ebony

Ive been on birth control for 10 years, i started with the pill, switched to depo, switched again so on so forth. I came off the pill in DEC 2016 because i decided it was time to let my body breathe, but in MAY 2017 i was taking a 3 month trip and did not want the risk of falling pregnant on my vacation so i had a DEPO injection. While i was on the DEPO (in its last month) i had very light bleeding/spotting for about two weeks and then it stopped for around a month. The DEPO ran out in AUGUST 2017. In OCTOBER 2017 i had 2-3 random days of old blood spotting, and then absolutely nothing. On the 1st of JANUARY 2018, i took two agnus castus vitamin pills, two days later my period returned! It was quite heavy for the first two days and then it lightened off. My period ended last night (3rd-9th), which is a long period for me! I usually only bleed 4-5 days. While i was on my period i had thick clumps of clear jelly (mixes with the blood) and really thin (egg whites) discharge too. Do you think its possible I ovulated during my period? I have three tracking apps that all say something different! Should i bother taking an ovulation test this cycle and TTC or give it a miss and wait for the next? Has anyone else experienced something like this? How long did it take to conceive?