Frustrating

Meghan • #pukingchampion2018 #🌈to arrive in August!!

So I am 8+3 and have a subcutaneous zofran pump. This is my 4th pregnancy and like the other 3 I’m literally puking if I breathe too much. So with this I have home health nurses come in every few days to check the site and take vitals. My nurse today was an older gal maybe in her late 40’s early 50’s. Mind you I now have a head cold and raging hormones so I am a little less tolerant of stupidity at the moment.... anywho she comes in and proceeds to talk to me like I’m 5 and even after being told this is my 4th time doing this still proceeds to tell me what to eat so I don’t puke, what to drink, how to breathe, blah blah blah. Then to top it all off she asks how far along I am and when I responded goes oh are you having twins??? WTH Batman!! Uh no lady just a single and the little bloat you see is because I haven’t pooped in 5 Days.. bite me. Also a visit that should take 10 minutes she stretched to over an hour. Like lady I’m sick I want to lay down leave me alone! No she wanted to know about my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and what my chart means by inappropriate sinus tachycardia was. So I tell her and she proceeds to tell me thats not a real thing and blah blah blah. Sorry y’all I needed to vent....